Monday, June 16, 2008

Sun

This picture was taken of Philly last November when I was visiting. Didn't quite make it into the city, nor do I intend to. Yesterday, we went to an old friend's house in the suburbs of Philadelphia (near Norristown) and spent the entire day relaxing by the pool in the beautiful late spring weather. A great day and with lots of catching up and reminiscing with friends that I've know since the early eighties. It was also a day of replenishing my bosy of the much depleted Vitamin D of the Bellingham winter.

Off to visit family today, and tomorrow is the final leg to Pittsburgh, and then home and back to my mellow life in Bellingham. Five more days of travel, and I changed my flight today to come back a day early. Not much more to say here. Sunny and beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MasterMind will miss you tonight~ Safe journey home, Jeff...