Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sail

A wonderful weekend and back in Bellingham. A full plate is in front of me with regards to my client base. It cost over four years and many sleepless nights, a marriage and a tumultuous emotional roller coaster ride - a visage of hope looms on the horizon along multiple facets, meaning busyness and business (having typed both words - misspelling the first as the second - I figured why not include both).

The picture above is from the deck of my wonderful friend's boat from this weekend. I am so lucky that my housemate brought a camera and knew how to use it.

I wish I had more to say. But it is pushing 12:30am, and I have come to enjoy eight hours of sleep in this moist little seaside town. And with fall and winter on the run, I will strive for even more sleep. We are mammals, and most of the ones I observe seem to be much less active in the winter. I will follow their habits.

No comments: