Friday, April 9, 2010

Early

When one falls asleep at 9:30pm, it usually means that morning will come sooner than desired. When I wake up at 5am, I usually have two options: Either listen to the CBC, or make some coffee and get a jump on the day. I chose the former.

So I sit here working away listening to a 1988 Spectrum show that I may have attended (but I do not think I was at this one - I saw the Friday show two nights before). And for what it's worth, I think Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again is the best Dylan cover that the Dead performs. Just my opinion.

And not feeling like leaving my desk, I figured that I would take a picture looking out the back window where I sit right now. On a good day, I can see Mt. Baker, but not today.

It looks like it may be a beautiful weekend, and I may dust off the road bike. But it's still chilly right now. Two more hens join the flock this week. And the eggs are starting to pile up in the fridge, so I realize that need to increase my egg consumption a bit. A fresh omelet is always nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, I guess this lays to rest the age old riddle~ what came first...the chicken or the egg?

Obviously the chicken came first or you would not be inundated with so many eggs now, right?
eggs-actly!