Monday, October 19, 2009

Streets

Here is a picture of a random street in Bellingham taken a few weeks back. I think it's quite near my house. Well I think I am close to giving up my car-free lifestyle and have honed in on a 2004 Ford Ranger pickup. Very basic. It was from the local rental place, and just turned thirty thousand miles with a meticulous maintenance record.

Honestly, I am not looking forward to being responsible for a hulking behemoth sitting outside my house and tagging along with me wherever I go. But I have reached a point where it is quite impractical to rent vehicles . I'll hopefully write more - gotta meet with someone...

(Three hours late) Computer is beeping. Battery is low. And it's only 10:30pm and I am getting ready for bed. One thing I would like to achieve this winter is getting plenty of sleep and so far I am off to a good start.

No comments: