Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence

Here is a picture of Magilla up in the North Cascades this week prior to our hike. But she is limping today and it looks like it is her starboard aft leg. Now she is in lying on my bed making it smell like dog.

But what a perfect day in Bellingham today was. Sleeping in , followed by a perfect breeze accompanying a morning of reading, then some fresh strawberry and blueberry pancakes, a motorbike ride to visit some good friends, then gardening, and 10:30pm finds me able to relax for a bit. (I guess I didn't need to tell you my whole day in such detailt.)

But now I can see fireworks going off above the bay a mile or so away. And watching the rest of a movie I fell asleep to last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a rest Jeff after all of your adventures over the past few weeks~ makes me tired just reading about it.....But, keep it up~ enjoy every moment of it, especially if something happens on Thursday!