Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brr

This is a picture from long ago when it was sunny and warm in Bellingham. Today was a motorbike ride to a meeting this morning in the clouds, only to be followed by more clouds and a nice soaking rain. Riding home (well before the rain) the temp was 59 degrees and it didn't get much warmer.

So I stayed in. Now it is still drizzly and the temp is 13 Celsius. I am not sure exactly what this is in Fahrenheit, but I know it's friggin' cold for the end of July.

The people whose boat (in this picture) we were on are sailing for a few weeks around the San Juans. I hope they are doing well in this fall-like weather. Just as well though, as it hasn't rained for many weeks and everything (that doesn't get watered by me nightly) was quite parched. A good day to stay inside and catch up on work. Time to finish a business plan.

No comments: