Saturday, July 26, 2008

Insects

I am having trouble with this confusing camera versus my old point-and-click HP. This was the best picture that came out today from the copy place where I had some business plans bound. (Note the cool purple handlebar grips.)

A day of running errands and catching up. And an evening of releasing +/-1,700 ladybugs in my yard to help with the aphids problem. I realize it may take time to rid these little bugs, but at least it's a start. Next move may be lacewings, as I've been told that they are even more voracious.

It was nice (oddly enough) to feel the sprinkles of rain on my eyelids as I biked over to return a video around midnight (a few minutes back). Sometimes the drizzly weather and low clouds can seem a million miles away; other times it just reappears like a trusty old friend. The movie was A Love Song for Bobby Long, a tear jerker set in my much beloved and befallen City of New Orleans.

No comments: