Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Visitor

We had a friend stay over last night. A fun time when we had by riding down to ride the boardwalk. He was an old seventies surfer dude from Southern California and his company was quite enjoyable.

But today I had some last minute moves and took some camp kids to an organic farm to tour. It was a last minute move to accommodate these kids due to a technical glitch (I wrote down the wrong day in my hi-tech planner). But with the help of a friend of a friend (who is now a friend, I think) that owns land in the county working with organics, permaculture and biodynamics (don't ask me if you want an answer of substance), the day went quite well. And as always, I learned more about gardening. It is neat to experience such a vibrant gardening community in Bellingham.

And I do not know what setting I had the camera on. But it looks like an old seventies magazine ad for Kent Golden Lights. I took it last night on the Taylor Street Dock.

No comments: