Thursday, July 23, 2009

9/11


Another picture from last Saturday. We were cruising at 8.4kts for quite some time.

But back to Bellingham. And a friend let me borrow Loose Change 9/11, a movie that really doesn't surprise me, and snippets of which I read here and there over the past few years. Most people here in fringe Bellingham believe 9/11 was an inside job. Too many questions have gone unanswered for me (like this) to buy into the official story told to me by my government. And that is a shame.

In high school I dated a girl that was on the plane to hit the first tower (although I hadn't spoken to her in many years), and had ties to one or two others through friends and family (like my cousin's husband's boss's brother being a pilot on one of the planes). I wonder if the truth will ever be told.

Much wealth was created in this tragedy that fortunately led to two highly lucrative, yet failed, wars that are in the process of bankrupting the United States. Oh well.

No comments: