Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clouds

So for some odd reason I chose to bike to my morning meeting versus drive. I guess not so odd - given adequate slep the night before, I would much rather be cycling versus trapped in a car, even at 6:45am in the dawning day of a crisp December morning.

But the clouds rolled in bringing its cloak of cover that will retain the heat of the Puget Sound and push the temperatures back into the forties. And rain too. But I am indifferent to the rain. It's either rain and warm or sunny and cold, and increasingly I prefer the former.

This picture was taken last summer as the sunning was dipping low in the sky. Not much more to say, other than a friend dropped by to watch the new Johnny Depp movie with us. A good day, and a fun weekend lies ahead.

No comments: