Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday

This picture was taken last summer of a park sort of close by.

So I failed to send out Christmas cards this year - probably the first year in many that I did not do this. Oh well. Instead, I will try to phone everyone that sent me one, and then some.

Spending a weekend indoors, tinkering around on my '72 VW camper, reading, eating, sleeping, drinking coffee, getting caught up on work, napping,... it was a relaxing weekend. In a few weeks I head to The Keys for a few days, but until then I hope to do little but work and relax and starve myself of Vitamin D.

But tonight I biked down to the Firechouse Cafe in Fairhaven to see a friend's performance of music and storytelling called Ladders to the Moon. It's great to have these things in Bellingham, and I was surprised to see so many people in attendance (standing room only).

A wet dog returning in from outside and the rain dappled windows mean the drizzle has returned, which is quite refreshing.

No comments: