Friday, February 15, 2008

Blob

Today I feel like a blob because I didn't get to ride my bike. And I sat on my butt a good part of the day. And I ate a piece of pizza. Maybe the pizza had nothing to do with it. So tonight I relax at home with the dog at my feet. Tomorrow is a busy day, but full of fun stuff.

This picture is taken the next block from my home behind the Bellingham High School. With all the development going on around Bellingham, it is nice to see the tree-covered knob near the center of town (in the middle of the picture). It is the arboretum and fortunately was spared the ax. There are great views from the top.

Sun is on the horizon, but today was crummy and drizzly. But the day was spent in earth-tone offices with florescent lighting. Tonight is a night of watching Ocean's Eleven on The Channel, sleep and bagels for people coming over midday.

No comments: