Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Orb

I woke this morning to an odd bright yellow orb in the sky, casting its light through the window. This sunny morning and okay day was greywashed by the fun of meeting the ex to sign papers for the divorce, which occurs next week.

And she gave me back a book of mine that I bought for my deceased mother back in the nineties: Clyde Hare's Pittsburgh. Some days when I am this down - one might say depressed - I wish I was back east in a place like Pittsburgh. But fortunately I have friends here that offer a shoulder on which to cry.

This is my second go-around on tonight's post, as the first one got mistakingly erased. So much for the Save Now button I repeatedly hit to save the draft. So I really do not feel like typing with the zeal I did a few hours back on my first attempt.

No comments: