Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunspot

This is probably the worst of the three pictures I took today, but I liked Maggie's shadow. She seems to find the perfect spot where the sun can warm her and lies there. Today was a beautiful and sunny day and I spent very little of it outside. Actually I didn't get a chance to ride my bike. Well except to take the old Schwinn down to the corner to fax a document. I should never have given away my fax machine in 2004, although this is the first time I've really missed it, so maybe it wasn't such a bad move.

Tonight was a dinner meeting and home to do the nightly things like write here, and I need to get a bunch of reports out tonight, as well as straighten a bit - there is an appraiser coming tomorrow morning for my home refinance. It looks like that might work out, as being a self-employed slacker for the past few years does not bode well for getting a mortgage. I recently found that one thing more important than earnings is a good credit score (and a friend that is an expert in the industry). And to think I needed a co-signer a few years back to buy a six-pack. My, how things change.

Here is a funny link a friend sent as I was typing this.

No comments: