Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy

A busy as all hell day today. Seven this morning through ten tonight. But a friend called from Philly and reminded me of a possible trip to Banff this April. Hmm.

But here is picture taken on the back side of Heavenly in Lake Tahoe. This was out of bounds skiing the back side from the 10,000ft Dipper chair down to the floor of the Carson Valley (around 5,000ft) - probably a highlight of my short-lived skiing career: the huge untracked bowls and long descents. I am the one in the heinously out-of-style (c.1985) red ski pants. Sooner or later they will come back in style.

Not much more, but the sun peeked through for about 90-seconds today. And the temps have warmed into the higher 40's so that makes quite a difference. And no rain helps. Very dramatic, fast moving clouds. Tonight I went to a permaculture planning event I hope to be a bit more enthusiastic in my gardening endeavors this summer.

And tomorrow I can sleep in. Yay!

No comments: