Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sunset

Summer is finally here, and that means rides to Boulevard Park, and getting home to settle down when the time is pushing eleven o'clock. This picture was taken across the Bellingham Bay tonight. It's taken me quite some time to decompress after my return from the East Coast, but I gradually feel myself gravitating back to the Bellingham vibe.

Not much more to say. The new resident Bailey might possibly be the sweetest Dog I've know to date, and the her joy and happiness upon my returning home is always very welcoming. I wonder if she knows how much support she gives me in these dificult times of endless work (well almost endless) while trying to get some businesses off the ground.

It looks like some brighter days are ahead. I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dogs are the best people.