Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blass

The people we stayed with were very thrifty in a city of excess. They collected and knew glass and would frequent these places. I scored a pair of four dollar Bill Blass khakis here. It is very difficult to get inexpensive 100% cotton khakis anymore that are not coated in teflon. Even LL Bean stopped making them. Ugh. The search for uncoated khakis continues and they are getting harder to find. I like these pants that I bought at this Mormon-owned thrift store so much that I wore them for the next two days.

And it looks like this Saturday may be a party at the canary (in-the-coalmine) yellow house in Sunnyland. Monday is my birthday. Any local hamsters that I forgot to e-mail, I hope to see you here. And it begins with a permaculture bike tour around noon.

Time to get some work done. Busy week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roll on Saturday arvo'.....and happy Birthday (for Monday), Jeff!!