Tuesday, March 25, 2008

D.B Cooper Revisited

A few months back, I posted an article on D.B. Cooper, a hijacker that jumped from a plane and escaped, never to be found, after parachuting out somewhere over the Cascades near the Oregon border. Well a friend from Philly sent a link of some kids finding his possible parachute. Hopefully, they will never find his remains and the bulk of the missing $200,000. Let the legend live on.

But to the right is a picture of the third yard we toured on Saturday. This was a smaller city lot that was quite a little urban wonderland complete with doves and chickens. I think I might get some chickens, as I have a perfect spot for them in the yard. And a friend that said she'd help me build a hen house. By some accounts you can have three hens (no roosters) in Bellingham, by other accounts there is no limit. Three hens should suffice.

Back from Seattle today and it looks like next week may be more traveling to the dry side of the state.

No comments: