Thursday, March 20, 2008

Busy

This picture is taken downtown on Magnolia Street looking southeast towards the hills and later mountains. It was taken a few weeks back.

So things are quite busy upon returning home. On the personal front and especially on the work front. A busy, full weekend but at least the weather will miraculously break on Saturday when a group of us will be touring gardens around the neighborhoods throughout Bellingham. Actually what were once lawns have been turned to gardens with a wonderful variety of plants that looks quite natural and very cozy.

I was recently told that the largest agricultural product in this country is grass clippings. I wonder if that is true. But I look forward to the day that I no longer have to cut grass, or pay someone to do it (although I've only done that once before in my life). So I have little to say tonight, although I can only tell you of things to come. My thoughts are on planning mode, so you'll have to wait for the pictures and review. And my permaculture yard is still a vision. Some day...

No comments: