Monday, March 10, 2008

Savings

Another picture to the right of the weekend's work.

I am hung up on daylight saving thing. First off, I do not know if we just came off daylight savings time, or if this is now daylight savings. Hmm. But I am staying up later and need to change my cycle. But I didn't get home until well after eight tonight. Coffee shops, wind, rain and Harry Nilsson to end the night.

Not much more to say. Talked with a friend living in the Bay Area for a bit, and found our lives were on very similar paths since we both departed Lake Tahoe. One of those people you haven't talked to for months (or more) and it seems like you talked to them yesterday.
"One of these days
I'm going to sit down and write a long letter
To all the good friends I've known
One of these days"
- N. Young

No comments: