Sunday, March 23, 2008

Press

So today Bellingham Herald ran an article on the yard we turned into a garden last week. And the rain returned too. Although it looks like it may clear. I look out my living room window to the SSW, which is from whence the wind and weather blows.

I am writing much earlier than normal today. I don't know why. Maybe because I just came across the link above. The picture to the right is of the second home we toured yesterday in Bellingham. This was a place that was owned by a very knowledgeable permie and I felt like I was in a classroom most of yesterday.

But today unraveled and later I found myself up at a friend's boat near Sandy Point. I think an ugly section of the Jersey Shore was picked up and set down near Bellingham, and they called it Sandy Point. Except the waves were much smaller. But he sailed on this trimaran for about five years with his family throughout the Sea of Cortez and the South Pacific.

We hung out there for a bit and checked on his friend's trimaran. Then back home. Looks like something like Ten Commandments. Actually, it is called Barabas, but when you only get one channel, you take what you can get. I could turn it off, but I am tired and need something very sedentary and mindless and the television fits the bill.

No comments: