Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bantam Rooster


So it's quite obvious at this point that Sid (in the video) is a rooster. Hi morning crowing begins around six a.m. on sunny days, and a bit later on days like today (not so sunny). So far the neighbors haven't complained. And hopefully we can keep him and not send him the McNugget route.

Another Wednesday night at the Honeymoon, which turned into a late evening. Although I've demonstrated many times that I can get by on virtually no sleep, I have grown accustomed to a full night's rest. Fortunately I do not go out at night too much. So I don't know if it's age or just taking better care of myself. Back to the salt mines at 1:30 on a Thursday afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...his name isn't Sid Vicious (ex-Sex Pistols), is it?

A worried reader in Lake Stevens (ex-CA)

Jeff Westcott said...

you are correct sir. it was my housemate's choice. hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

well, with a watch dog like that, I may have to sneak up on Magizilla's side of the house instead...
we will cross paths again soon, my friend.... very soon. Toad Hill is coming back to life~