Wednesday, May 7, 2008

IRS

Another picture taken of the state park up in Birch Bay during the Monday ride. What a nice day and a cool ride on the motorbike.

It turns out that a friend I work with told me to think positive thoughts about things like the letter from the IRS. Sure enough, it was for a client of mine for whom I am the accountant of record. And just a standard letter at that. My friend was right - no worries. But is nice to think that right now a silly letter from the IRS is the greatest worry in life. Well that and getting labeled by a SUV while riding my bike.

I write this in the afternoon after a day of work. We had a meeting that all three of us bike to. The president was quite impressed that all three of us biked to the meeting. But the more I see the cost of owning a vehicle escalating, the more I realize how lucky I am not being enslaved by the silliness of owning one. But I digress.

Off to the food bank to volunteer in a bit. Then to a meeting for the Bike to Work and School Day.

And I do not know how the rating crap got on this web log, but I will try to eliminate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, the blog rates Number 1 in my book~
Keep up the good work~

Jeff Westcott said...

Thanks...tell me where to that check.

Anonymous said...

Sudden Valley will do~