Monday, May 5, 2008

New Day

I am going to attempt to write on this web log in the mornings when I am fresher and it is a good way to begin the morning versus realizing at midnight, "oh crap I need to still write tonight." So I thinkthis will be a fresh start.

Here is a picture taken last July Fourth aboard a little twenty-two foot sailboat that I was sailing in the bay.

On a much sadder note, a wonderful relative of my cousin's husband that I met a their wedding last year in Philadelphia lost their 19-year old son to a sudden illness. I didn't meet the son, but did get to socialize with his father at length. Life is so fragile and every day is a gift. I think I will take a motorbike ride today along the bay. I am sure you will see pictures soon, as long as I remember to take the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This works well~ even for us readers~ as we feel fresher in the morning, especially with such an invigorating photo to start the day, rather than getting to the end of the day and realizing, "oh crap, I stil have to read Jeff's blog"....

Carpe diem, my friend, carpe diem~