Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ski To Sea

Today I did nothing with regard to Ski to Sea. In fact I didn't leave the house. Trip to California for the next few days and finishing work -work, yard work, etcetera, before I leave. And trying to establish an itinerary for my couch surfing sojourn back east. Well now that I've matured, I usually stay in the spare room. Come to think of it, it's been a while since I couch surfed.

But it was a slow day that started with a few hours engaged in conversation - both in person and on the telelphone . Glad to have a housemate to keep the homefires burning, and a pit bull-boxer mix for added protection.

Here is a picture taken down by the waterfront at the end of Cornwall last week. A really neat part of town and newly found for me. I heard this is a jello-like piece of land built on a landfill and would giggle nicely in an earthquake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in California~ and a safe trip back to the City of Subdued Excitement. The "Group" will miss you~