Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flights

I do not know why I passed up the flight from SEA>PHL a month or so back for $206. Now the fares are lingering in the low $300's. How odd that we can still fly so cheaply across the United States. I look forward to going back for ten days or so. I figure this is about the limit anymore for trips back east. The Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility, possibly? But considering the last two trips had changes to my flights, it was still a hundred bucks extra anyway to the low fares I found online.

Tomorrow is a morning to sleep in. But why is tonight such a late night?

And it looks more battles looming on the horizon against the Taliban. The enemy of the enemy is our ally. Right? Maybe in the eighties. Another shining example, too, of how effective our ever-increasing privatization of the military has been at winning wars. I wonder what the proportion is of merenaries in Iraq versus Afghanistan.

No pitcure tonight. Sorry. Nothing to see here. Keep movin' on...

No comments: