Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sun

More sun today. A day spent at my moonlighting gig in Happy Valley solving the woes and of the regular customers. I sometimes feel like a bartender. But I was able to get quite a bit of work done, as well as read French (out loud) for an hour or so. I think I'm getting better at my pronunciations.)

The picture was taken of my housemate's bike basket with the hula bobble girl she got in Hawaii. I liked the warm lighting on this picture with the tulips blooming in the background. This was taken in the front yard a few days ago. I thikn she had some eggplants in her basket, that soon went in the garden. Baskets on bikes are a necessity in Bellingham.

This is the time of year when you need to cut the grass twice a week. Usually summer are entirely dry, which is why I read that conifers so well here since they can produce chlorophyll throughout the winter, versus the deciduous trees, that have difficulty producing chlorophyll in the summers that are void of rain.

I was going to bitch about something today, but it turned out to be a nice relaxing Sunday, so I forgot about whatever it was anyway.

No comments: