Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday...


Here is a better picture of Fairhaven. I end up in this part of town a few days out of the week. This is next to the building at which I work (from where the prior picture was taken).

Tonight I had no plans. But I was riding up the trail and I came across an outdoor concert at The Hub, a funky non-profit bike shop that is right off the bike trail into town. Now it's funny how I've been in town for only a year (plus) but always seem to run into familiar people. Tonight, I met a fellow Food Bank volunteer.

So I hung out at The Hub for much of the evening to listen to bands and a really cool modern dance troupe from BC the was starting a West Coast tour. (I wish I could remember their name.) Their performance was bicycle related, of course. Since Bellingham is twenty miles from Canada, it would make sense that they begin their tour in here.

No comments: