Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Looking at this picture as a thumbnail reminds me of the Abbey Road album cover, except the directions of traffic are different. It's in the middle of downtown. The buildings don't get much taller than the one at the end of the street in the picture.

Today I realized that I should not be a gardener. The best thing that grew this year are tomatoes and carrots. I really don't even like tomatoes, and this year it looks like a bumper crop. I never even ate my first tomato until I was into my late teens. Oh well.

On another note, I think I'm entering the James Taylor phase of my life. Early James Taylor.

2 comments:

Tshombe said...

Uhmm. If you ever need someone to eat your tomatoes, I'm your guy.

Tshombe said...

Very cool, Jeff.

I'll never look at Magnolia between Cornwall and Railroad Avenues the same way again.

Cool.