Friday, August 31, 2007

This picture is taken from the road between downtown Bellingham and Fairhaven. A bunch of these pics were taken last week some time. I think last Friday.

Well today was a rainy day. And cloudy. But it cleared up around four for an absolutely beautiful evening. I didn't listen to the weather and got soaked on my bike riding to a clients' place today. Fortunately, I've found (so I think) that arriving very damp at a place of work is acceptable in Bellingham. But the days seem to always begin cloudy and rainy and end with clearing by sunset.

Today was a really unproductive day. Lots of errands, the library, the sunset, a few coffee shops (where no work was performed), and a lot of riding around town. Later, I went to a movie - Talk to Me - and would recommend seeing it. I put the television away in the garage, so movies are my source of audio/visual entertainment.

I do need to sign off and get some sleep. There is not enough time in the day, but I will look forward to catching up in November, where I can also begin some indoor projects.

No comments: