Thursday, August 9, 2007


I am lucky to meet with different people out here in Bellingham that work in all sorts of exciting businesses. I recently met a woman that has been very successful selling items on eBay. Lots of items. She's been doing it very successfully for years and has all sorts of books and DVDs on selling on eBay. I hope to help her launch her next endeavor.

Here is a picture taken at her mother's home near Lummi Island (background). The mountain behind Lummi (in the picture) is Orcas Island - the highest point of all the San Juans. Click on it and you can see better. They were kind enough to invite me out for dinner tonight at their place. A short ferry ride takes you to the island, although I've never been over there.

I used to work out here for a friend that owns a yacht charter business that lists some of the nicest boats on the West Coast (click here). We used to work out of this house in the Spring, when he was staying here. I have been able to score some beautiful offices from which to work. Hopefully I will post more pics of these office views. Time do get back to work.

No comments: