Sunday, November 23, 2008

Watched

Here is a randomly taken pictures a few weeks back. It's heading west on Illinois towards Meridian. The Dark Haggen (so I've heard it called) is on the left. I've heard they call it that because the parking lot is not lit too brightly.

Today, like a dog or cat (or any animal of lesser intelligence), I was able to bask in the sun for an hour or two. It was warm and pleasant. I wish I could do that more often. I guess I can learn something from my dog. But after that it was reading a hundred pages on the fundamentals of the futures market. And I thought things like limit and stop-loss orders were behind me forever.

But it was enjoyable to clean out the garage to start on some winter projects. Tonight I pulled and cleaned the bottom bracket on my Trek Classic Cruiser. That bike is going on its third year and has been a true workhorse with minimal cleaning and virtually no repair. Oh, and they finally posted my article to the Whatcom Watch site right here. No more to say tonight.

No comments: