Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sun

Another sun-filled day. But chilly. Brr. Here is a picture from the end of the block. My house is the yellow one (fifth on the right) with the chimney. I just finished a call with a business contact in Perth and am amazed at the wonders of Skype but more so the wanderlust that overtakes me when I thinking about places that are far away and get the urge to roam.

The chickens are doing quite well and have moved into their luxury crate. I think they are happy. The temperature is hovering around ninety (should be around ninety-five, but it's better to be colder than hotter, I've read), which might be a bit low. But there are not seeking the heat of the lamp, so I think they might be toasty. And there are no drafts, so that probably helps. So I was estimating that they're around ten days old right now. Come to think of it, I need to check their water. Hopefully I'll post some pictures soon.

No comments: