Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Sun

This picture was taken from Cornwall towards the east with Mt. Baker peeking through at the back - about fifty miles away. I live four blocks down on the left a half block up.

That's all I have to say today. I worked in the morning and then rode around on my fancy one speed to visit friends. But en route I met some other people, so I never quite made it. The visit wasn't really planned; I just drop in on people here and there and if they are not around, it's no big deal. I find it relaxing to bike around Bellingham with no particular place to go.

I was also able rest in the park for a bit (actually to make two phone calls) and watch some people flying kites. I need to meet with a friend on Thursday night at Boulevard Park and hopefully it will be good weather to fly my kite. More to follow.

No comments: