Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lesh











I think as we all grow older, we each look increasingly like a member of the Grateful Dead. For some odd reason, tonight I felt like I was gravitating towards the Phil Lesh look. I guess worse fates could befall me.

But tonight ends with a work-induced headache after a nice gardening party at the Cordata Community Garden, a surprisingly nice set of garden boxes in a part on Bellingham into which I rarely venture.

I usually don't put pictures of me on this web log, but tonight I felt like blowing my cover. Livin' on the edge here in the City of Subdued Excitement. And a moratorium on sweets may have been enacted in the house, as I cannot locate a single piece of otherwise ubiquitous chocolate in this little yellow house with green trim. No reason to otherwise stay awake then...

No comments: