Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Alas

As I sit here at my moonlighting gig listening to Classic Jazz on the Sirius radio quite loud I get a phone call that a deadline is upon us a day earlier than anticipated. Ugh. So I try to work on the project here but I am not having much success multi-tasking and it looks like it might be a late night.

So my thoughts are elsewhere tonight. And here is an interesting picture from the Bellingham Herald. Sailing is something I did not do much of this year. I did many different things this summer, but not much of any one activity. Summer seemed to fly by quickly, and the chill of fall is in the air. At least the weather will be increasingly sunny this week, and temperatures hovering around the seventy-degree mark. Yes, the standard Bellingham Indian Summer is evidently upon us. And for that I am glad.

Back to the spreadsheets.

No comments: