Monday, September 8, 2008

Heads

Tonight was the second Monday of the month, which is the when the local airheads (air cooled BMW motorbike owners) meet. The last two months it was at a place not far away in the Lettered Streets. I went with my housemate and we had a good time. There was a good mix of women there, so it wasn't a bunch of guys standing around talking about motorcycles (although that topis had its fair share of discussion). I think my bike is burning rich, but I will hopefully rectify this when I adjust the timing and synchronize the carburetors. I actually prefer cycling to the motorbike , but I do get the itch once in a while. And besides, it's a really nice group of people.

Oh, and last night's picture was of a friend's bike who lives outside of Philly.

But here is a picture of the older motorbikes parked outside his garage/workshop. It is getting much darker out earlier, and autumn is definitely in the air. It will be nice to see the seasons change.

No comments: