Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nothing

I wish I had more to say, but unfortunately my mind is drawing a blank tonight. I have many balls in the air right now in my life with work and play. But it is a fulfilling life and I've gravitated to an existence of self satisfaction. This can obviously change, but right now things are good. A trip back east may be planned in an effort to gain backers on a project in Pennsylvania. I will probably assist in rolling out this facility, but I am not ready to move back to the East Coast. But getting back there for the fall will be nice. But it will be continuous business meetings back in my home state of PA, and airfares are super cheap from SeaTac.

But right now I am sitting here listening to Lotus Blossom (Jones, Motian, Lovano, Mraz) on Sirius radio at my moonlighting gig. Speaking of which, there is a hearty fall waxing gibbous moon on the rise out the front door of the convenience store where I work with a cool breeze blowing in. How can anyone not love jazz on a night like tonight? And sitting in this store as a purveyor of tobacco, alcohol and processed food to college youth is the most carefree gig that I've had in the past two decades. No worries. Oops, time to close up.

No comments: