Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall

I was lucky to arrange my trip back to Pennsylvania when the fall foliage was peaking, or close to it. Philly was still a few days or weeks off. But traversing the state via the PA Turnpike was a spectacle of reds and yellows and oranges. And the temperature was in the mid seventies the whole way. Last night we stayed at a place off the turnpike among the rolling hills on the fringe of the

Not too much time tonight. A meeting today, another tomorrow and then on to Cleveland. We were lucky to enjoy a Philly cheese steak (I had cheese fries) and then today for a Primanti's sandwich in Pittsburgh. I wonder what is in store for us tomorrow in Cleveland?

I didn't take this picture, but I should post one tomorrow. Problem is, it's in the camera, which is in the rental car in valet parking. We cored when they upgraded us to a Volvo from the usual cheapo econo-box.

No comments: