Monday, October 13, 2008

Midwest

Today another busy day. Meetings in Pittsburgh, then on to Cleveland. I was able to stick some personal time in there to visit family in both places. But I am tired tonight and tomorrow afternoon we return to Pittsburgh for a conference we cam across on the web earlier. What a score, as this is exactly what we were looking for - and opportunity to meet many of the similar industry players in Pennsylvania.

Both Cleveland and Pittsburgh have its beautiful locations, including this spot down the north coast where I spent many weekends anchored under the Perry Monument. Great weather that will be getting colder and cloudier as the week progresses. Rainy weather, so I've been told, in Bellingham. But I miss it and in a week will be returning home. Seems like I've been gone a long, long time, and it's only Tuesday. Or wait - Monday.

No comments: