Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tuesday

"Call me elitist, but I'd take a Shiraz with Obama over a 6-pack with Palin ANY day." - A friend in San Francisco from Clarks Summit quoted from her Facebook

So this Tuesday was a day where my anxieties ran a bit high. But fortunately there are people (including your housemate) upon whom you can unload your drama. And fortunately my stress level in Bellingham is nothing like that which I experienced in past lives. Much of that was self induced, and changing the many lifestyle factors also helped (the biggest by far is not having a car and needing to bike everywhere). The day that I cannot freely bike to my destination of choice will indeed be a sad day.

Speaking of housemates, here is a picture she took a few months back before the snapdragon shriveled up due to my inattentiveness (including lack if watering). That's her cool bike in the background.



No comments: