Monday, November 26, 2007

Flu

This picture was taken last year at Larrabee State Park. Someone made this neat display of art with stones and seaweed and plants, and it obviously took some time. It was right on the beach near the water.

So today was another uneventful day. Dreary and a downer Monday after having what I think was a brief spell of sickness. I don't get sick very much, so the concept seems a bit foreign. But yes, yesterday I felt quite crummy for a bit (without going into details). And this was unfortunate as I was at a party at a friend's house where there was more food than I've ever seen at one place for twenty or so people.

I wish I had more interesting things to discuss this evening, but my life has become a little mundane in the winter clouds. Getting light at eight in morning, and darkness around four. Blech. Fortunately there is plenty to do to keep me occupied with work and other activities. Yes, sometimes a trip to the garage out back turns into an hours of shining up some of the hard-to-reach spots on the BMW. I do admit, it is in quite good shape for its age.

No comments: