Friday, November 23, 2007

Hubs

Here's another picture taken yesterday on Chuckanut Drive. A few of the the 178 San Juan Islands are in the distance. Oh, and here is a funny short film I found on You Tube shot in Bellingham.

Needless to say today wasn't a day of doing much. A few business calls, but I really needed a few days of down time, but will hit it hard again tomorrow and Sunday.

I put in storm windows ad repacked the
rear hub on my cool cruiser. And I went to the bike shop for (some pliers, and a set of thirty weight) ball bearings. But actually, it was much easier than it seemed. Tomorrow I need to ride to Fairhaven, so it will be the test to make sure I put the many pieces back together properly. Oh, and my land phone was out of service for a few days and I didn't even realize it was not working. Oops. I don't even know why I have the land line, but I like talking on the old rotary phone I have in my living room. Oh and my dsl.

No comments: