Monday, November 12, 2007

SLC

This picture is from the auction last week in Hop Bottom, Pennsylvania. Basically aqnything old- toys, tools, furniture, household stuff...even radios - could be found here. I went there to meet an old friend that has a keen eye for certain things and resells these items elsewhere.

So I didn't quite make it back to Bellingham tonight, although I really like to be back in the moist (and windy) PNW. The flight from Philly was late, I missed the BLI connecting flight, so Delta put me up in a hotel tonight - a Comfort Suites. I hope the little home was okay, as a wind storm blew through. But gusts to 30mph are nothing like the 70+mph winds we had last winter.

Oh well. Not much more to write about from Utah, but this was a very eventful week and lots of work needs to be completed by the end of the week, as the 'vacation' is over. What a fun time though!

No comments: