Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Airhead

Here is one more picture of the graffiti wall near my home. To the right is the high school football and soccer and baseball field.


So tonight I met with a bunch of fellow BMW motorbike owners that also own aircooled BMW's, or airheads. It was at held at Archer's Ale House, and this evidently was a good crowd this evening of twenty or so beemer owners. I firmly love the design of this classic motorbike and it was good to meet some new people with similar interests. I do not really get out do "guy" things like watch sports or shoot pool or play poker, so this was an interesting evening. And of course, there exists a new level of appreciation for my R60/6, as well as seeing a bunch of vintage BMW motorbikes outside this restaurant. I look forward to the future summer rides with this group.


And speaking of bikes, the local bike shop was a total score with all the cardboard I might ever want. I made two trips today and will probably need two or three more to start sheet mulching a portion of the yard. Not to score some free wood chips.

No comments: