Saturday, April 26, 2008

Short

It's late, and I am just got in a bit ago after a beautiful midnight ride from Fairhaven up along the waterfront. Waited a few feet from a southbound train wooshing past on its way to Seattle or beyond. Through the downtown area with loud college kids being college kids. On to the quite streets of Sunnyland. And home to get to bed within some reason, although tomorrow I sleep in.

But the right Bing went on with evidently little challenge.

And also a shareholders' meeting for my company to which I was officially named to a quite important role. (I think that last sentence in grammatically correct.)

Sorry no picture. Eric Clapton does that to you. Righht now I am listeninig to a CD with many cuts from the live album Just One Night. I had this album years ago and I realize how this is one the best, if not the best, white blues musicians in existence. Okay, maybe I will put a picture up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.