Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home & Garden

Today was a day of finding that I need some significant work done under the house. But fortunately a friend will give me a hand doing it and seems to be pretty good at doing this. So a Sunday turned into doing all sorts of activities in and out and about.

Tomorrow I need to hire a car for a day trip down south. Fortunately there is an Enterprise a few blocks away.

I like renting a car for the day to make me realize how I do not miss driving. But fortunately this trip will be out to Whidbey Island and generally pretty.

A good weekend with its share of relaxing and business.

But tonight I will have a bit more ice cream - the anti-cleanse. Oh, and the floats on my Bing carburetors look nothing as bad as the ones in the picture from yesterday's post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.