Friday, April 4, 2008

Type II

It is always nice to wake up to see one of these in front of your house. Friends of my neighbor drive this vintage c.1966 Volkswagen Type II. At one time I owned a 1967 that was in very similar shape. Why I relinquished ownership is quite a lengthy and sad, yet entertaining story.

Day three of the cleanse that has evolved into a fast. Not much to add here. Water with lemon is tomorrow's diet. And Sunday's.

Today was a day of work followed by a twenty mile or so jaunt on the R60/6 motorbike. I also met a friend this afternoon for tea that from Texas. I have been meeting a lot of people lately from Texas. (And Missouri.) I asked my roommate (also from Texas) why is this so, and she said that all the smart people leave Texas. I wonder what this says about our president who moved there.

No comments: