Monday, April 7, 2008

Odd

Well first off, the cleanse ended somewhat prematurely with peanut butter cups on Saturday night, although I did go roughly four days on the cleanse and one on the fast. I will try it for a longer time when there is not so much going on in my life with work and other things. A cleanse requires a clear mind and the ability for a body to be able to accommodate the stress it will be put through. External stresses (in my opinion) can exacerbate things, although it did open my eyes to the the subconscious act of ingesting food.

But today I was meeting with a business associate and her friend (who later joined us) is actually from Clarks Summit, the little town I grew up in way up in Northeastern PA north of Scranton. Although I did not know her, I knew her cousin, who played snare drum alongside of me for one season. Small world.

Although I dearly miss the place where I grew up, I do not think I'll be moving back anytime soon.

No comments: