Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Buddha

...speaking of the fat man, there is a Vipassana sitting that I used to go to on Tuesdays at the dharma hall. Actually they've moved to a new hall that I've yet to attend. I once told a friend that I don't have time to meditate. She said "exactly."

But the week should mellow out. Very exciting things are happening at work and in the community. And although the weather this morning totally sucked, the evening was beautiful. I went outside briefly and saw the two stars of Gemini peeking through a hole in the clouds. In spite of the cold, the signs of spring are evident and there seems to be an energy about.

Back to finish up some work. Tomorrow afternoon is a time to relax. Or so I think.

I have grown much in Bellingham and that is invigorating. And the dog needs a bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.